Sunday, July 29, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS HAVING SUMMER FUN IN OUR CHALLENGE


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #118

Are you having Summer Fun? I hope your having summer fun. Good morning to everyone and I hope you are having a great day and a great weekend. I know you are probably sick of hearing me talk about my grand kids but I was tested this weekend. I had the 3 month old and 2 1/2 old and they spent the night with us. How did I have kids at this age when I was raising them? My grandson had so much energy and my grand daughter decided she wanted to cry for two hours before bed time. They didn't go home until the evening the next day and I was exhausted when they left that I had the best night's sleep in a long time. I also forgot that I had all four of them for awhile on the next day. I felt like the lunch lady when I lined them up to get their lunch that they wanted. Don't give them more then one choice. They all want something different. LOL Well enough about my wonderful weekend of spending time with grand kids. Let's get to our Summer Fun Challenge.

I think by now you realize that the theme to our challenge this week is Summer Fun. I'm having some, how about you? The designer that our digital stamps came from was Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. She has more great stamps in her store that you should go and see her great work. My digital stamp was called Play Ball. I made the boy's clothing with the colors of our school's color's. My son played baseball when he was little. They were so cute playing at that age. With Robyn having new stamps you will want to win this prize.

3 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps
And More Store

Let me show you my Summer Fun card with my Baseball Player.


I hope you have a wonderful day and take some time to view the other Design Teams blogs and see how they are having their Summer Fun. All the different projects should give you great ideas for your Summer Fun project. Good Luck with you project and have a Wonderful Week!! I have to try and stay cool here.

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Love your card. The paper is perfect with your image. Love the little boy. Great job! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown