Sunday, July 22, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS USING KRAFT PAPER FOR OUR PROJECTS


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #117 WITH KRAFT PAPER

How hot is it where you are? Hope you are having a Wonderful Sunday Morning. I'm going to try and enjoy as much as I can since it's suppose to be in the mid 90's. This week and weekend has been the busiest of all my summer. I did enjoy the last two day. I actually seen my granddaughter two days in a row. She is 3 months now and growing like a weed. She is actually starting to learn what her fingers are and trying to grab stuff. I forgot how neat it is seeing them learn all their little accomplishments. I just know that I was exhausted after she left. I have know idea how I had three and did everything else with them. I had to have more energy back then.

Well, this week we worked with KRAFT paper. Something that I never did. I love the challenges here because I get to learn so much that I didn't know. I don't think their is anyone that knows everything about scrapbooking and cardmaking. The designer that we used images from is Gingerloft Digi Stamps. I used an image of a seahorse. I think they are the neatest thing in the sea among other things down there. Let me tell you the pize that you will be trying to win this week.

3 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Ginngerloft Digi Stamp Store

Let me show you the card that I made with my seahorse and KRAFT paper.


Well that's my card with KRAFT paper and a seahorse. This was fun to do. The circles above the seahorse is suppose to be bubbles. I hope you can see it. The Design Team has also made projects with this paper and you can look at their blogs to get ideas of how they used the KRAFT paper. Good Luck with the challenge and I will sea you next week

2 comments:

susan said...

I love your card! Great colors for this, too. The bubble idea on the embossing folder is so cute and the entire design is terrific. Great card!

Edwina said...

Very cute card. Love the seahorse. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown