Monday, July 9, 2012

WHY I HAVE BEEN MISSING FROM MY BLOG


    I would love to say Hello to everyone. I do miss posting to my blog but things have been very complicated in my home. My husband had a partial knee surgery May 13th. He had to recover on the couch for two weeks which was alot of work. We had people coming in three times a week and we had to exercises everyday. Then his knee started to swell and then he woke up one morning and there was infection leaking from the incision. Of course we run to the Er and after being there a little while he was rushed to the hospital immediately. He had an emergency surgery to get the staff infection out of his knee and replaced some parts that were no good because of the infection.

After his surgery the doctor came out and told me of all the possible things that could of happened to him if he had waited another day. Let's just say that I have never been so upset in my life. My husband is my best friend and I'm not prepared to be away from him. He is still not out of the woods yet. His white blood cell count is really low and they are afraid that the infection may have did something to the muscle and cartiledge beside the partial replacement. He is taking antibiotics through a PICC U once a day, blood work once a week and excercise everyday.

This has been very stressful and time consuming but I would do it to have my husband here with me. I'm wanting to get back to scrapbooking. I have missed it so much. So, there should be new projects starting next week. I really hope that you will be there for them. I might be a little rusty at the beginning but will be back before long.

I do appreciate everyone's support. I hate laying this on people but I think that my loyal readers should know why I was gone. I may not go into everything but wanted to give you a little info. So I will see you next week with my new projects.

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Wow! i had no idea this was going on. I hope your husband is better. Take care and see you soon on your blog and at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown