Monday, July 30, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S ANYTHING MONDAY

 MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE MONDAY

Good Morning!! Hope you are all having a great start to the week. Busy, Busy for me. My daughter has less then a month to start school. So there's shot's to get, physicals to be done, soccer starting, school clothes to be bought, and that's just her. This doesn't include the things that my husband and I have to get done. I think I will be busy for the next few weeks. She's in seventh grade this year and will be turning into a teenager also. I have never wanted her to grow up but she will be 13 this year. She is going to start doing more of her own thing. It's just going to be me and my husband before long. What will we do then? We have always had kids around.

Well enough about my life, let's get to this weeks feature. We had the pleasure of using any My Grafico set that we wanted this week. Talk about trying to decide which set to use was difficult. There are so many to choose from that it took me a long time to pick one. I ended up using a stamp set from Linday's Stamp Stuff. It's called Pen and Ink Poppies. It's one of my favorite sets. Here is picture of the set.

Pen & Ink Poppies

Here's the card that I made from this set.


Well I hope you like the set that I decided to use. Linsay has alot of great sets to choose from. The other Design Team had the chance to use anything that they wanted. visit their blogs and see what set they decided to use. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next week.

No comments: