Monday, July 16, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE MONDAY WITH BABY STAMPS

BABY STAMPS FEATURED AT MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE BLOG

Hope your having a Wonderful Monday Morning. I know I haven't been around for awhile but I have wrote a post letting everyone know of the things that has been happening around here and my life. It has been a scarey 2 months. I don't want to repeat myself about everything but I'm so glad to be back and scrapbooking. I'm a little rusty but I'm getting my crative juices a flowing.

The designer that we will be featuring this week is Zenware Designs. The Digital stamps are called Baby Stamps. Who doesn't like to make anything that is for babies? With me having grandchildren I love making things for them and of them. Let me show you the stamps that we were able to feature this Monday.


I didn't make a card this week but a scrapbook layout of my grandson when he was only 1 week old. This is one of my favorite pictures that I have of him. Let me show you this layout.


I hope that you like the layout. I tried to use almost all the images but these one's worked the best with the layout. The other Design Team Members have made some great projects made with these stamps. There are projects that I would never have thought of. If your looking for something different to make you really need to look at their blogs. Some of the projects would be great for a baby shower. I will see you next week with a new challenge with another great designer. Have a Wonderful Week and try to stay cool. It's going to really hot here this week.

No comments: