Monday, July 23, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S EXPECTING CHALLENGE #133


MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE #113 IS "EXPECTING"

The start of a new week. Happy Monday!! It's nice to see that I'm back. It has been one month since I have done any projects for My Grafico. Now that I'm back, I was excited of the project that I was able to participate in. 

I had told you that my husband was going to go in to surgery. It has been a very long process since the staph infection he had. He has had a PICC in his arm for over a month. They will be taking it out this week and he will be on antibiotics for the next three months. The doctors want to make sure that all that staph is out of his body. It's still a scary situation. It's made me think about how precious life is and enjoy every day.

Our new challenge for the next two weeks will be "Expecting". Show all your cards for the women that expecting. The Design Team was able to use the clip art from the designer Woofy World. The name of the set is Expecting. I don't know anyone that is expecting but I'm sure that I will sometime in the future. With the set you can make many different cards for a mother expecting. Let me show you the clip art that we were able to use.


Now, isn't this a great set that you would want to work with. The challenge for the next two weeks is due August 3rd at midnight. Just enter your projects at My Grafico's Challenge Blog. I would love to see you all participate in this challenge.

Let me show you the card that I made with this set. I named it Baby Girl and used the little dresses from this clip art.


I hope this card will give you some inspiration in making your card for this challenge. The whole Design Team was able to work from this set, so I would go and see their ideas that they made. Good Luck with the challenge and I will have a feature next Monday for you.

I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to the families that lost loved ones in Colorado. This has been a very upsetting to so many people and I hope as time goes by, it gets a little bit easier for them. I know that may be years but I hope they will be able to get their lives back somehow.
(((((Angel Hugs To You All)))))

No comments: