Sunday, July 15, 2012

A NEW CHALLENGE AT ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #116 WITH A CHRISTMAS THEME

Good Morning Everyone!! It's great to be back. I didn't realize how long it has been since I had posted a challenge for Robyn's Fetish. If you read my previous post, you will understand what has been happening to me the last two months. With all that going on we also lost our electric for four days in the middle 90's weather. I'm grateful that we had the generator to keep our food cold. I have never been miserable. My son was the one I worried about the most. he worked 16 hours a day to help get the electric on for two weeks. He was exhausted from all of it. One night He called just wanting me to talk to him so he wouldn't fall asleep on the way home. Well let's get to our project this week. I enjoyed it.

Our designer for this week's challenge is Limited Runs Digi Stamps. The theme for our challenge this week was one that I loved. It was Christmas in July. I know I need to start on my Christmas cards and this one might be a good one to make more then once. Everyone makes all kind of goodies for Christmas and the image I have is a snowman on a cupcake. It turned out really cute. Well let's tell you the prize for the winner of this week's challenge.

3 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Limited Runs Digi Stamps Store

Let me show you the card that I made from this Digital Image.


Hope you enjoyed my Christmas in July. Since this being a Christmas theme you really need to see the other Design Team's blogs and let them show you what they think of Christmas in July. Have fun with the challenge and I will see you next week.

No comments: