Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE #87

SUNDAY'S CHALLENGE FOR I DID IT CREATIONS

Hello Everyone!! Yes I can honestly say that it is not Sunday but this challenge is still going on. I am late on posting this challenge. Over the holiday's was hectic and I had that lovely flu that my Grandson decided to share with Grandma. It's amazing how he bounced back and I'm still suffering from it. I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday weekend. Mine was nice but I broke my very expensive camera. I will be borrowing one until I can get mine fixed so I can still post my projects. I didn't cry but I couldn't take anymore pictures for the rest of the day and so on. I missed some cute photo's of my Grandson. I could go on and on but let's get to the project that I did have done for you.

The designer that we used for this challenge was Robyn's Fetish. I know you have all heard of her and her awesome digital stamps. The theme was Gingerbread Christmas. I used Gingerbread Cookies. They do look like sugar cookies but I can honestly say they can be either one. I'm sure you would love to know the prize you would win.

The prize is 1 image
of the winner’s choice from the Robyn's Fetish Store
or 2 images if the winner
has used a Robyn’s Fetish image.

Remember to go to the I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE BLOGget all the rules for you to enter your project. Remember, you still have time to enter this challenge.

Here's my card for the Gingerbread Christmas using a Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamp.


I do hope that you enjoy the card. I was trying to use the background paper as a cookie sheet but I don't know if it looks that way. The Design Team has worked very hard on these cards so I hope that you give them a visit and let them know how their hard work turned out. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.



1 comment:

susan said...

Your cards keep getting better all the time! I love this one! Great embellishments and use of the image in different sizes. And I DO think the background paper looks like a cookie sheet! Wonderful, colorful Christmas card!