Monday, December 12, 2011

FEATURE WEEK AT MY GRAFICO

TODAY'S MONDAY FEATURE AT MY GRAFICO

Thanks for joining me for another feature week at My Grafico. I'm sure you will love what we have for you. Is everyone getting ready for the holiday's?  I can say that I have been busier then normal. I attempted to go shopping this past weekend and the lines were so long. My husband and I took turns standing in line just so the other could take a break. Even the grocery stores were very busy. I came home and crashed for the rest of the day.

Let me get to this week's Feature.(I hope you are still working on those projects for the challenge that's going on now.) The designer that we are featuring this week is Dreamloft Designs. We used her clipart called Christmas Friends. These little friends are adorable. There are bears, snowmen and more that I would love to show you on her page. So let's get to her adorable friends.

Christmas Friends Clip Art

These friends are so adorable and the colors are very bright and inviting. These would make a great purchase for cards and even scrapbooking layouts with pictures of the kids. I would love to make a layout with the bear and my grandson. Visit Dreamloft Designs and see the great price on these Christmas friends. She has many other designs that you can look at also.

You still have until December 16th to get your projects done for the Masks Challenge. I hope you are having fun with this one. Remember all you have to do is go to My Grafico's Challenge Blog and see all the rules you need to participate.

I didn't make a card for this feature. I decided to make a decorations that hangs on the front door or any other door you would like. I thing my grandson will love this one. Remember I used Dreamlofts Designs Christmas Friends.



There is glitter glue on all of the hats but it didn't show up that great. I think I needed a white door to take the picture but I hope you get my idea. I hope you loved the feature this week that we used with Dreamloft Designs. Don't forget that the reat of the Design Team made things from this set. Leave them some love when you see them. Next week will be our last week until the first of January. Don't forget to come here though and see what's going on. have a Wonderful Week and see you soon.


1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Those are so darling and cheery!