Monday, December 5, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE # 117

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE # 117

Welcome to this Monday's Challenge. Yes, this is a new week for our next challenge. I hope everyone is excited about it. I would just like to let you know that I went to my son's and his girlfriends ultra sound last Friday. It was a great experience. You could see the little hand by itself. It looked like it was waving to us. They wanted to know the sex of the baby and I'm happy to announce that it's a GIRL!. They wanted a boy but you can't make it what you want. You get what you get.

Now let's get to our challenge week. I'm sure you are all going to love this challenge. I had a great time with this one. I had it made in no time. Our designer was Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and we used her SVG and PDF Templates called Masquerade Masks. How great is this to make one of these masks. I used my favorite color on mine which is purple. Think about New Year's Eve, you could have a masquerade party. What fun!! Well here is the page fr you to see her masks you can use.

Masquerade Mask SVG

All you have to do is go to Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and this will take you straight to the page where you can see these masks and possibly purchase them for yourself. You can also look around at more of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and see what great work she does. There are also many other designer's that you can look at their work also. You may be there awhile looking at all these great stamps. Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is on My Grafico Arts And Craft Community. Just look for the tab for the store and you will see everything.

The theme for the new challenge is Masks. You have two weeks to make you project. The deadline for this challenge is December 16th at midnight. You can go the My Grafico's Challenge Blog to read all the rules of the challenge.

Now I will show you the mask that I made this week. I really like it and hope you will to.


Well, I hope you decide to enter this week's challenge. It is really fun. There are more Designers that made these masks so I hope you have a little time to show them some love. I wish everyone good luck that enter's. See you next week for a great Feature for you to see. Have a Wonderful Week.


No comments: