Monday, December 19, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE # 118

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE #118

Welcome to this weeks Monday Challenge with My Grafico. Hope you all had a great week. Now you have to start over again. This week will be a busy one but I'm going to enjoy it. I love seeing my kids and Grand kids faces when they open gifts and love what they got. I always tell everyone that I don't need anything that the kids faces is all I want to see.

Well to break the news. This will be the last challenge for this year. We are going to take a break and come back at the first of the year. There is a challenge that you can enter through the holiday's. It is sad not to have one but I could use the two week vacation. I will still try and post things but don't be upset if you don't see anything on Monday's. I still have a challenge feature on Sunday's that you are more then welcome to enter.

This week we worked with Dreamloft Designs. The set that we used was Tropical Cocktails. This really reminded me of the summer and Pina Colada's. (I hope I spelled that right). There are different shaped cocktail glasses that is in this set. It was hard to figure which one that I want to use. I'm not much of a cocktail person but every once in awhile it's nice to enjoy one.Let me show you the set so you know what I'm talking about.

Tropical Cocktails

If you would like to see this set closer just go to Dreamloft Designs and you can enlarge the image and see it up close. You can also see more of what Dreamloft Designs has to offer. If you would like to see more about other designers just go to My Grafico Arts & Crafts Community.  

The theme for this week's challenge is Tropical Cocktails and you have until December 30th at midnight to get your projects in. Go to My Grafico's Challenge Blog to read all the rules for entering your projects. A little note. December is my anniversary.

Well let's show you the project that I made with Dreamlofts Tropical Cocktails.


I hope you do like it. Don't forget to look at the other Designer's Blogs and see there projects with these Tropical Cocktails. Good luck with your projects and Happy Holiday's

1 comment:

Casper said...

Hiya Michelle,How are you?
Just dropping by to say Hello!

This is a great project,love it!

Just catching up with fellow teamies!

Have a very Happy Christmas!

Check out this great Freebie digital program with free kits too!

Check the full post out on my blog at

http://casperscraftycapers.blogspot.com/

Just a bit excited and amazed that it is free and is being advertised on create and craft tv too - not for free though!
GO TO
http://www.daisytrail.com/

Hope you like it!

Take Care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx