Sunday, December 6, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #293 "CHRISTMAS CARDS"


Welcome to the first weekend of December. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of the month so far. I love Christmas but when it hits December I start loosing my mind. I have to finish my shopping, finish the tree, decorate the house, and start making goodies. This is the first year My Husband, Kids and Me will be celebrating Christmas in our new house. We even received an early Christmas gift from my husband's mom. Our very new Christmas tree that is actually big. When we were cramped in the old house we had a little tree and just the kids ornaments will fit on it. None of the other ornaments we had would fit. It's starting to look pretty and I did buy a new tree topper. Beautiful Angel dressed in white with a tiny bit of gold. I'm hoping to have the tree done today.

Robyn's has been busy revealing her new Fall/Winter images that she still had enough time to let her design team use another new image. Now you will see how someone else used the image in their own way from the reveal. So, as you can see, Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog will be our sponsor for this week's challenge and this is one of my favorite challenges. It has helped me get my Christmas cards done for the year. The Christmas digital image I used is called "Polar Santa." This polar bear is absolutely adorable and was fun to color. Before I tell you about the card, here is the prize Robyn is giving. 

3 Images
From

So, the background paper of my card is suppose to have mittens and stockings on it but the embellishments and the bear covered them. So I made little squares to show you what is on the paper. The paper was perfect for the images that I used. Here is Polar Santa


The picture turned out lighter then it really is. When I tried to darken it the picture was blurry. The background paper is like a midnight blue. I really thought Santa's Good and Bad List was so adorable that I just had to add it to the card. Here are the other items.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- Colorbok
Font -- Curlz MT In Bold Lettering
Glitter -- Ice Stickles By Ranger
Embellishments -- Dress It up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I really hope you liked this card. I am very happy with it. The information for the challenge and also the sale we are having is on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Come and join in on the fun with your Christmas Cards. Can't wait to see them. 

2 comments:

cass said...

Lots of fun, wonderful Christmas card.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card Michele, love all the different colours and I love Rudolph. Marlene DT sis