Sunday, December 20, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 295 "SNOWFLAKES"


Good Morning Everyone!! Hope is all well with you today. I'm just doing my same old routine but have to go to the grocery store later. I usually try not to go on the weekends but my daughter and I are baking this week. While there we are just going to shop for it all, the Christmas dinner, dinner for the week and all the ingredients for the things we are baking. One thing we will be making is Buckeye's. When you live in Ohio you have to make sure you have those Buckeye's. The first year we made them they turned out so horrible. I thought I would never make them again but I found a very easy recipe on the internet. The next year they turned out great but I doubled the recipe and how so many I didn't know what to do with them all. Thank Goodness the kids friends came over. 

 All Dressed Up Stamps is our sponsor this week. Thank You so much for being generous with letting us use your stamps and that you sponsored this challenge. I love the winter stamps that she had and was glad that I was able to use this one called, "It's Snowing." Perfect for this weeks challenge of snowflakes. This is an image of a snowman with a little penguin on his shoulder with his branches in the air trying to catch the snowflakes. I have to say that I had fun making this one. Once I started coloring it, I knew all the items I wanted to use for everything. So let's see what All Dressed Up Stamps is giving for the prize this week and I will show you my card.

2 Digital Stamps
From
All Dressed Up Stamps

Now for the card:



I do hope you like it. I decided to do the snowflakes a little different. I used sequins instead of glitter. I used four snowflakes and their are some on the paper I used. See, the challenge is snowflakes plural. You have to have more then one snowflake. Here is the list of items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- Colorbok
Frame -- Spellbinders (Insert From Holiday Christmas Dies)
Lace -- Decorative Trim (Hobby Lobby)
Black Buttons -- Opaques (Licorice From Close To My Heart)
Snowflakes -- The Paper Studio
Sequins -- 8mm The Tree House
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I did use different items for this one but it turned out really cute in my opinion. I do hope you like it. Please join us in our challenge this week at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge. I know a lot of people will be busy but if you have a chance just stop by and add the project. 
Merry Christmas
And A
Happy New Year


No comments: