Sunday, November 29, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #292 "USE SOME BROWN AND YELLOW"


Hello!! How was every one's Thanksgiving that celebrates it? Good here. I actually seen all my kids and grand kids on one day. Doesn't happen that often around here. We were busy all week though. My daughter helped me this week since she had no school. We cut up our pumpkins to cook down and made four pies with enough left over for Christmas. We made two chocolate pies and started to prepare stuff for the big day. Then my husband cooked the turkey as usual and we actually had dinner by one o'clock. Friday was the day that I actually did absolutely nothing and even took at nap. It was nice to have a day like this. But now I need to get back to my routine and prepare myself for the Christmas season. All that shopping, decorating, wrapping, and then preparing for the big day and making of the dinner. Things are just going to fast this season.

So with the last week of November we will be making cards with yellow and brown. Our sponsor is A Day for Daisies. They have been very grateful in letting us use their images and sponsoring our challenges. Thank You for being so gracious. Your images are fantastic and I love working with them. The image that I used for this card is called, "Playing In The Pumpkin Patch." This image has two pumpkins with a boy sitting on the biggest one and a dog trying to get up to him. It's a really cute image so let's see the card I made but before I do let's tell you the great prize A Day For Daisies is giving that lucky winner

$12.00 Gift Card
To
A Day For Daisies Store

Here is "Playing In The Pumpkin Patch"


Isn't it cute. I loved this paper I had for the back ground. It's perfect for the challenge. I didn't have any sunflowers so I made flowers that had colors from a sunflower. I think it all turned out great. So let me tell you where all the items came from.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio & My Paper Stash
Paper -- K &Company
Flowers -- Creative Memories & Kaiser Crafts
Brown Brads -- Hot Off The Press
Pumpkin  Back Ground -- Clip Art
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I have had a great time with this card and writing this post for you to read. I would really love to see the cards that you come up with. So go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and enter your card. You will also see the Design Teams creations using brown and yellow. 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Michelle, your card is beautiful! I love all your pretty embellishments, and your image is gorgeous!
Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog Carrie's Custom Cards! I'm returning the favor!