Monday, March 17, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "MONOCHROMATIC"


Hello!! We're here again to have another Monday Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. Our challenge is monochromatic. To be quite honest, I had no clue what kind of challenge this was. I had never heard of monochromatic. I did find out and I really enjoyed making my card. Never realized that there are so many shades of purples. Of course, it was hard to pick the ones I wanted. I wanted something different then just the plain purple. 

Well more about the challenge. I'm sure you would love to know who our sponsor is this week. It is Rick St. Dennis.


 I was in love when I seen his designs. The designs there are beautiful. I had a hard time to pick one but I found one that is an Angel. Again, if you know me I love Angels. This design is called Remembrance Angel. She is very beautiful. 

Let me show you the card that I made with this Angel. 


I hope you like her as much as I do. I already have another project in mind with this design. Well, here are the items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock-- Close To My Heart & Colorbok
Paper -- From My Paper Stash
Gold Stars -- Dress It Up
Glitter On Clouds -- Ranger (Crystal Ice)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils.

Ok, I hope you enjoyed the card and design and I will see you next Monday. Just remember to add your cards to Incy Wincy Designs Monday Challenge. I hope you enjoy your week and I will be back next week with a brand new Monday Challenge.


2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card Michelle love all the shades of purple.
Jenny x

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Image dear Michelle and she is so cuuteee and lovely coloring too...beautiful card in Purple..

I am seeing your card as DT in Incy Wincy Design and would be glad if you like to see my card that I join to the challenge there...many thanks and big hugs...Monika from Germany