Sunday, March 9, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "BLACK & WHITE WITH ONE OTHER COLOR"


Good Monday Morning!! Starting my day here with Sunshine and no rain. We have had a touch of Spring here so it was real nice to sit and enjoy the weather outside. The only thing is that it's getting muddy around here where the snow is still melting. 

We have one sponsor this week and they are Bugaboo Stamps.


And this is the prize you will be winning for the challenge.


I love this badge. It is cute for telling everyone what their prize will be. 

I was able to use Bears in a Frame for the image that I used for this challenge. It turned out way better then I thought it was going to. I would like to Thank Bugaboo Stamps for letting me use this on. I haven't done many black and white cards. Actually, I have only done one. Here is the card that I made. The one other color I used was brown because of the bears.


I think it turned out cute. A lot better then I thought when I started the card. There is white around the black frame but you can't see it very much. I'm going to give you my little list of the items that I used.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I said it was a short list. I hope you get some inspiration from this card and the other design team's card. Just go to Incy Wincy Monday Challenge and you can see them all and add your card to the challenge. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next Monday.

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Such a cute card Michelle love the image
Jenny x