Monday, March 31, 2014

INCY WINCY DESIGNS MONDAY CHALLENGE "TIC, TAC, TOE"


Here we are with another Monday challenge. These type of challenges are fun to do. Everyone will have something different from the board. Let me show you the board that we used and then I will tell you which line I used. 


Look on this board. There is a free space so you didn't need to do three items on your card. I chose to use the top line straight across. When I picked my image from Limited Runs  Stamps I knew what I wanted to do. The image that I used was called Garden and I want to say Thank You Nikki for letting me use this image. Limited Runs Stamps is one of our sponsors this week and they are giving one lucky winner a choice of three digi's from there store.


You are lucky this week because we have two sponsors this week. Yeah!! Two winner's this week so twice the chance of winning some digi's. This is great for you. So you see that Limited Runs Stamps is one sponsor and the second sponsor is Polka Doodles.


Polka Doodles is giving a winner of this challenge four digi's. Someone is going to be lucky this week. I love that there are two winner's. I'm sure you are to. So let me show you the card that I made with "Garden."


So, I hope you see the three items are that I used. I will tell you anyway. The yellow is the paper under the Celebrate Today. The pearls are on the cupcakes and then you can see the lace at the bottom. I will now tell you what items I used to make this card. 

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio & DCWV
Celebrate Today Vellum -- Colorbok
Glitter -- Ranger (Crystal Ice)
Lace -- From My Bucket Of Lace
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well, I'm at the end of my post and I hope you liked it. Just go to Incy Wincy Designs Challenge and look at the design teams cards and also add you card there for this week's challenge. Have a fantastic week.

No comments: