Saturday, September 28, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 179 THEME IS NATURE

 
Happy Sunday!! It's nice and quiet here. My kids had their own plans this weekend and I didn't. My major reason is I had some kind of flu again. My immune system isn't that good so when anyone comes home with something I catch it and it's twice as bad for me. Allergies on top of it all isn't quite helping things either. Our weather here is so up and down you never know what the temperature will be that day. I can say that I was able to watch movies that I liked where as no one else would want to watch them with me. It's still boring being alone. I think I'm having a taste of what it will be like when all the kids are out on their own. I don't know if I'm going to like it or not. You have no one to share things with when you want to and your seem crazy when your talking to the TV all by yourself. Let's get to the challenge at hand.
 
The theme of the challenge is "Nature." This is a great time to be out in the parks and seeing the leaves fall with all the different colors. My favorite season right after winter. We have a great sponsor for this week. They have sponsored our challenges before and have wonderful images. They are Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner. I'm sure you remember their great images. If not I would take a peek again. For this challenge I was allowed to use the digi Teddy Flower. How much more nature can you get then a bear and flowers. So, before I show you my card I would like to tell you what the prize is for this challenge's lucky winner.
 
5 Digital Images
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner Store
 
Well her is the card that I named Be Happy with the digital image Teddy & The Flower.
 
 
The green paper looks like flowers with different shades of green. The blue paper in the middle of the green's is a blue paper that has white flowers on it. I do know that it's hard to see it but I promise you it's there. I think my favorite  part is the flower that I colored. I actually have more of them colored for a scrapbook layout. Here is the items that I used to make this card about nature.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV
Vellum With The Be Happy -- Creative Memories
Side Trim Of Flowers -- K&Company
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is the last place that you need to go to so you can put your entry in. Of course, the other design team's cards will be there also. See what they can do also. We have very talented ladies on this design team. Thank You for reading and I will see you next Sunday
 

4 comments:

cass said...

Very cute, great sentiment

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely fun card beautifully done hugs xx

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your card. That flower border is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.