Sunday, September 22, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #178 (BACK TO SCHOOL)

 
Wow!! I can't believe it's Sunday already. My daughter is now playing in the soccer tournaments. These will last a couple of weeks and then she will be done with soccer. I may actually miss it. But, she had tried out for a play and all county choir. She won't know for a little while if she made either one of these. She did say the cutest thing the other day. She asked me if she was doing to many activities in school because she feels bad that her dad and I are always taking her to something she's participating in. Of course I told her no. I would rather have her doing all this stuff then getting in trouble. She is even passing her two high school classes that she was allowed to take this year. They are high B's. This is only in the middle of the quarter but I'm so happy. She will start high school with 2 credits. I just hope she stays on this path. Proud Momma here!!!!

I'm going to start by telling you who the sponsor is this week. They are KPM Doodles. They have the cutest digi stamps, digital paper and they have their own blog. If you get a chance, I would go and take a look at their digi's. I was given the opportunity to use one of their digi's  sets called Bears At School Digi Set. There are different bears with this set and we could use as many as we could. I used the bear that was reading a book and the tree with the bee hive hanging from it. I decided to a thing about reading. I thought that was a good one since we need kids to read more these days. So, here is the prize that KPM Doodles is offering to this week's winner.

2 Sets
Of The
Winner's Choice
From The
KPM Doodles Store

Here is the card that I made with this set that I called Reading Is Fun.

 
The Bears do look like they love reading. This was fun making after I came up with the idea. Let me tell you the items that I used to make this.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Rhinestone Flowers -- Dress It Up
Flying Bee's -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
 
I'm at the end of another post. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is where you need to go next to add your entry. There is a lot of things there you can read as well. I hope you enjoyed the post and the card. I will see you next Sunday for a whole new challenge. Have a Wonderful Week and a Beautiful Day.



1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely bright fun card love the bling added hugs xx