Sunday, September 15, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 177 (PEOPLE AT THEIR JOBS)

 
Good Morning to everyone that is reading this blog. I know you may have heard this before but I have to apologize for not being here last week. I was way overwhelmed with life and just need to get things in check. Still working on it but I am able to create again. The only hard part was this was still happening during my daughter's birthday. She is now 14 and counting already to the day she can get her temps to drive. She also thinks that she gets my car when she does get her license. But if things go like today, she won't be driving anywhere. I have to say that she was injured at the soccer game today. They had to carry her off the field. There was a three girl pile up and she ended up getting the worse of it. She is very lucky. She only has a big bruise behind her growth plate. She will be on crutches for a day or two and then she can walk on it if it doesn't hurt. She is determined to play Monday night but I have no idea if that is going to happen. Well, let's get to the good stuff that we are here for this morning.
 
Our challenge this week is people at their jobs. The sponsor this week is Broken Box Stock. They have many different categories on their site and cute images. I found some of the new images that was on their site and I love them. I will be shopping there in the future. The image that I used for my card this week is Teacher. What a great profession to work with. I really had fun working with this image and adding things to it. I tried to make it look like you were approaching a real teacher's desk. Before I show you the card let me tell you what you are going to win this week.
 
And The
Everyday Toodle Digital Stamp Set

These are two great sets that you are going to want. Several images come with these sets. What a wonderful prize to win. Let me now show you my card.

 
I hope you see the school desk feel of the card. I love these cute little crayon embellishments. I couldn't stop from putting these on here. Let me tell you what all the products I used to make this adorable teacher's card.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & Paper Wishes Magazine
Paper -- Paper Wishes Magazine
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Font -- Constantia
Title -- Inspiration Station by Betsy Flot
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
Well I'm at an end of another trip with you. I hope all was enjoyed. The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is the place you need to go to for entering your card for this week's challenge. You will also see other people at their jobs on the cards from our design team. Thank You for reading this and if you have any comments please leave them. I would love to see what you all think. So, have a Wonderful Week and enjoy the rest of your day.
 

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Very cute card. Love the embellishments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Fun card with cute embellishments