Sunday, March 17, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #151 "MUST USE GREEN"


Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Are you wearing your green today? I have a little on but I don't go all out in green. I remember being pregnant with my first son and wanting him to be born on this day. He was born on the nineteenth instead. His birthday is Tuesday. He turns 24 and I always called him my guinea pig because I learned how to be a mother with him. I think we turned out pretty good. We are very close now and have always been. I'm glad that he can still call me and be able to talk to me about anything. I just want to send out a Happy Birthday to my son. I'm very proud of you and love you to the moon and back.
 
Well let's get to our great challenge his week. The sponsor for this challenge is The Cutting Cafe.
 
THE CUTTING CAFE
 
I never thought about using all shades of one color to make a card but it was alot of fun. I was surprised how much green I had in my scrapbooking stash. Maybe because I don't use it that much. The Cutting Cafe gave us a set called One Spring Day and we used what we wanted from the set. It is a great set to have. You can make alot of cards from it. I used the chick because Easter is coming up and I can give it to someone for Easter. Here is the prize that The Cutting Cafe is giving to the winner of this challenge
 
Three SETS
Of The Winner's Choice
From
The Cutting Cafe
 
Here is my card that I made with the One Spring Set and my green paper.
 
 
I did put some color in it just to make the green pop more. I think it turned out really cute. I'm going to give you the list of items that I used to make this card
 
Cardstock - Close To My Heart and The Paper Studio
Paper - DCWV
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
 
To enter this challenge just go to The Robyn's Challenge Blog. This is a great challenge to enter. With everyone using green you should check out the Design Teams blogs and see what they did with green. Have a great St. Patrick's Day and a great week. See you next week.
 
 


4 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely green colours and use of the design, all the best cheers Sue N x

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your card. It is so bright and cheerful. I love the flowers in the corners. Well done. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Diane said...

Such a cheery card Michelle !! Will brighten anyones day !!

hugs Diane xx

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Hi Michelle!
I just love the patterned paper you used for this card! Green is my favorite and yours is so bright and cheery!

Stacie