Monday, March 11, 2013

MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE #147 "ANYTHING GOES"


Welcome to another challenge from My Grafico's Challenge Blog. I know that I have not posted awhile for this blog but life has been in the way. I lost my grandmother two days after Christmas and she was my best friend. I can honestly say that as of today I'm still morning for her. This has been one of the hardest things I have had to go through. I lost my creative side. I'm starting to get it back but still having a hard time with it. Well enough of my sorrow. I bet you would like to learn more about the challenge we are having now.
 
Well as you know by now, My Grafico Challenges are "Anything Goes." This is a great challenge because you can enter anything you want for your project. I'm lucky because I get to pick any image from the store to work on. I'm always looking at the babies and the animals. This week I decided to go with an image from Revi Devi named Festive Sock Monkey's. Sock Monkey's started out as a joke at my house when my son had no idea what one was. I loved them when I was little and was telling him about them. So I bought one and hung it where he could see it every day and now I don't know how many I have but I make sure he knows where they are in the house. It's so fun to tease him. Let me show you the images I was glad to pick from.
 
 
 
Since we started staging our cards, I pulled out some of my sock monkeys to use in my picture of my card. I think it turned out really cute. Here is the card that I made with the festive sock monkey's.
 
 
 
I hope you like the card and all my sock monkey's. Sorry for the price tag on the one. It's a beanie baby and I couldn't get it off. This is one of my favorite cards and pictures. You have until Sunday, March 24th at midnight. Just go to My Grafico Challenge Blog and add your project to the linky. Well that's all I have for today. I hope you have a wonderful week and I will see you in two weeks.
 


No comments: