Sunday, December 2, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #136 IS HAVING FUN PLAYING A FRIENDLY GAME
 
It's Sunday already. Hope you had an exciting week. Mine, of course, was up and down. Our furnace was acting up so the heating company came out and said that my furnace was leaking Carbon Monoxide and shut it off and the gas. We went to bed with no heat. We did get an electric heater so all of us could stay in one room and stay as warm as possible. Long story short, Friday they finished everything and it's nice and cozy. I'm wondering if the carbon monoxide was making me sick these past couple of months.
 
This week we played Tic Tac Toe with our cards. This was a very unique technique. You get to use three things in a row on your card and nothing else. We didn't even put images on our cards this week. Let me show you the chart we had to look at.
Now I used the bottom row straight across. You will see all three of these items on the card that I made.
Dis Digi Downloads is our sponsor this week for the prize you will be winning. This is the prize they are giving out this week
 
$10 Voucher
To The
Dis Digi Downloads Store
 
Now here's the card that I made with the bottom row.
 
 
The glitter is part of the snow I made on the bottom and inside the star. I put some glitter on the tree but I don't know if you can see it that clearly. I hope you enjoy this technique for this week and enter here at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge. All the design team made different cards with this chart so to see all the great projects they made go to their blogs. They are listed on the sidebar. Have a great Sunday and I will see you next Sunday.

4 comments:

susan said...

I love this card! What a great way to use those buttons we all have stock piled away and that we never seem to use! The background paper is so pretty and looks great with your button tree. Great job!
Thank you!

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is beautiful! I love your tree made with buttons! Love the paper you used for your background. Well done! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely work, making the buttons into a tree brilliant idea. Cheers Sue x

Crea-Sandra said...

Love the way u used the buttons, gorgeous card!
Hugs Sandra