Sunday, December 9, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #137 IS MAKING CHRISTMAS CARDS
 
Good Morning!! It's time again for another challenge here at Robyn's Fetish. I feel like it was yesterday when I was writing the last post. This week went really fast for me. I'm in the middle of different things and I need to finish something before I go crazy. My daughter wants our tree up and the outside decorated tomorrow. We are not going to get all that done. The outside will have to wait until it quits raining here. We are on the second day and still have another day to go until it's suppose to stop. You never know with the weather these days.
 
Let's talk Christmas Cards. I love making them. I have had so much fun with them that I have actually made some for family members this year. I never done this because I was never confident in my work but know I'm Ok with things. So the designer this week is The Digi Garden.  The image that I used for this card is called "Molly is an Angel." She is getting dressed up for a Christmas play but I did my card a little differently. I had this gold piece of paper with ornaments on it and it just made a perfect background. I wish I had more of it. There's a few people I know that love angels. I'm a true believer in them. Off track. LOL The Digi Garden has great images and they are going to give out a great prize to our winner this week. Would you like to know what it is?
 
7 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From
The Digi Garden
 
Well, here is my card with Molly is an Angel
 
 
Well, I hope you like it. I loved it after it was all done. Believe it or not this is not the original idea I had when I started. It was like it had a mind of it's own. I really hope you enter the challenge this week. Just take you cards to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Our great Design Team made Christmas Cards also. So if your sitting there drinking your coffee, hopefully you will go and see their blogs and the wonderful things they made. So, have a wonderful day and I will see you next Sunday.
 

5 comments:

susan said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the background paper and the clouds are fabulous! GREAT job! Those little angel embellishments on the sides are great for this image.

Thank you!

Diane said...

What a neat idea to put Molly on glittery clouds Michelle !! Just fab !!

hugs Diane xx (teamie)

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love all the glitter on it!
Hugs xx Sandra

Edwina said...

Michelle, How cute! Love the sweet image you used. I love the clouds you made for her to be on. Lovely paper you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, great clouds and glitter to finish the card. Cheers Sue N x