Monday, June 4, 2012

FEATURE MONDAY OVER AT MY GRAFICO


MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE MONDAY

Welcome to Monday's feature here at My Grafico. Hope your morning is starting off well. Not to bad in Ohio. The weather is great. My daughter is done with school. My son and husband are done with college this quarter. We are spending some quality time together but my son isn't into to well. Here's to old for that stuff. You have to spend time with the young children because they eventually grow up and move on. I'm hoping for some great moments this summer and some great scrapbook layouts to.

The set that we are using this week is from designer Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. What we are using this week is Elegant & Shabby School Scrapbook & Card Papers. These papers are terrific for any year of school and even college pictures. There is even a paper that looks like a music sheet. Let's look at the set for yourself.


Here's the card that I made with this set. The papers are so neat that it was hard to pick one. Once I picked one my idea was there. Let me show you the card that I made.


I hope you like what I did with the paper. It was hard to find graduation stuff at this time of the year so I used some of the stuff I have to finish my son's layouts. I'm sure the graduation stuff will be back soon. So if you have a graduate this year, Congratulations to them from me. Have a Wonderful week and I will be back for next Monday's Challenge.

No comments: