Sunday, May 13, 2012

PAPER PIECING TECHNIQUE AT ROBYN'S FETISH

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #107 with Paper Piecing

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!! Suppose to have a cookout at my Grandma's but it's suppose to rain all day. I guess we will just have everything indoors. As long as I get to spend time with my Grandma, I will be happy. I do want to apologize for my short post last week. It was a very hard time for me because we had a death in the family. My grandmother wasn't doing well and that was very painful for me. I love my grandmother dearly. She has always been there for me and if my best friend. Enough of my sorrow, let's get to the great challenge this week.

I can honestly say that I had never done a paper piecing project. I did have a hard time with it but ended up with a great example for it. I think the hardest part was trying to get the pieces to fit where I had wanted them. It took me four times to finally get it. We used the digital stamps from Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps. My image that I used was called Mousey Girl Sunflower Sitter. I love sunflowers so this was the perfect image for me. So, let me tell you about the prize that a lucky winner will winner for this challenge.

5 Digital Stamps
of the Winner's Choice from the
Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps Store

I'm going to have two pictures for you to look at this week. The first will be the picture of my card and the second picture is a close up of the paper piecing that I did on the sunflower.




I hope you can see the different paper on the petals of the sunflower. That is where my paper piecing is. The other Designs did there own paper piecing so I would head on over to their blogs and see what they have done. Happy Mother's Day and I will see you next week for another great challenge.


2 comments:

Laurence said...

waouh!!!!! Stunning card, I love your papers.

Laurence

Edwina said...

Very cute image1 I love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown