Monday, May 7, 2012

FUNKY JARS TO FILL AT MY GRAFICO

MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE FOR THIS MONDAY

Hope your having a Wonderful Monday morning. I do apologize that this will be a straight to the feature blog.

The set that we are featuring this week is designed by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. The name of her set is called Funky Jars to Fill. These are cute jars that had candy, marbles, and bubble gum. These jars reminded me of the jars we used when I was growing up when we canned almost everything we grew in our family garden. My Day made sure that our garden was big enough for all of use to eat and have enough to go through the winter. He still makes a little one for us to come over and pick through. He's a true country man.

Let me show you this terrific set

 

Remember you still have until May 11th to get your Mother's Day project in. Just remember to put it on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Here's the card that I made with this set. I call it Penny Candy. I went back in time to make this one. I hope you all remember when you could go into the General Store and get Penny Candy.


I hope you enjoyed this week's feature and next week we will have another challenge. Make sure you come back and see what you will be trying to win. Have a great week and see you next Monday.

No comments: