Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW FEATURE AT MY GRAFICO

A NEW MONDAY'S FEATURE FROM MY GRAFICO

Hope you are having a great Monday morning!! I'm a little slow today. This weather has really played with my sinuses the last couple of days. I almost had a new granddaughter last week. They called Amanda and told her to go to the hospital because of her BP and they thought they were going to have to take the baby. Of all days, it was on my son's birthday. Wouldn't that be neat to have your daughter on your birthday. Well, she was sent home and they have to tests on her at least twice a week. She was in there all day. We were wondering if she was going to have her. She has three weeks left so I will keep you informed. I'm getting excited.

The feature designer this week is Cupcake Cutiees Design. We used a set that was called Easter Candy and Cakes Clip Art Elements. As soon as I seen the jelly beans I knew I wanted to do something with them. My favorite candy but you can only find it this time of the year. There are many items with this set so you can make many cards and they don't have to be about Easter. The cakes are also cute on there. This is a set that I think that you are going to want to add to your collection. I'm glad it's in mine now. Here's a picture for you to see what I am talking about.

03262012_Stamp

Great set!! Don't forget that you have a week left to get your projects in for this last challenge. The theme was Easter or Spring and you have until March 30th until midnight to get those in.

Well let's get to my project that I did use Jelly Beans in the card.


I hope you like the glitter on the jelly beans. I thought that I would make them pop a little. The carrots also have glitter on them. I'm going to let you know again the our Design Team had a great time with this set also so don't forget to see their blogs. Good Luck to all entries for the challenge and I will see you next Monday for a brand new challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, awesome name :) I'm following you from the bloghop, look forward to reading your posts :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- love all of the great sparkle!