Monday, March 19, 2012

GREAT CHALLENGE OVER AT MY GRAFICO

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #124

Happy Monday Morning!! It's another great challenge Monday from My Grafico. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start a new one. This week I have decided to relax from some things and just focus on my crafting. I have already told the kids my plans. They are old enough to do things on their own for a couple of days.

For the challenge this week we used Digital Stamps from Blackleaf Studio's. They are for Easter of Spring. I tried to put both in my card so I hope I succeded. ( I hope that's spelled right. My spell check isn't working today for some reason) I hope that you will really want to join the challenge with these great digital stamps.

Here is a picture of the Digital Stamp set that we used to show you ideas for this challenge.

Print

Here is the new challenge for the next two weeks. The theme for this challenge is Easter or Spring. You have until March 30 at midnight to get those projects in. The prize for this next challenge is the stamp set you see above. You just need to enter your project at My Grafico Challenge Blog All the rules are there for the new people that would love to particpate this challenge.

Here is my card that I made with this set.


Thank You for visiting my page. I hope you will see all the other Design Teams creations. There blogs are on the sidebar of my blog. See you next week for a feature. Have a Wonderful Week.

2 comments:

susan said...

Great card, Michelle but now I want this set, too. This is killing me! LOL!

Edwina said...

Very pretty! I love your card! Those are really cute images your group used. Edwina Brown