Sunday, January 29, 2012

THE ROBYN'S FETISH SUNDAY CHALLENGE

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 92

Hello Again!! I'm glad that you decided to join me for another Sunday challenge. This has been a very busy week so yet again I'm a little late getting this posted. My son was having a bad week so his dad and I tried getting him straightened out. He has the worst luck with vehicles. His truck broke down and he was sharing a car with his girlfriend. That left her stuck at home alot. So his dad helped him get it on the road. The positive is that it's fixed and his son road in the "big truck". For some reason he loves to ride in it. I actually spent the day with him when the fixed the truck and then I seen him again yesterday. You sure can't get much done with a two year old and a three year old. The three year old is my new granddaughter from my son's girlfriend. I had to take a nap after they left. I don't know how I did it when I had my three that young. LOL

Enough about my great family happenings. Let get to this Sunday's Challenge. The designer that we used a digital stamp was Gingerloft Digis. Our theme for this week is "Make It Sparkle". I absolutely loved this challenge. I love anything glitter, glitter paint, and many other sparkly things. This weeks prize will be:

Your choice of
3 DIGIS
from
GINGERLOFT DIGIS STORE

Remember that all the rules and the place to enter your project is at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG. There is also more things there that you should check out.

Here's the card that I made this week with Gingerloft's Digi's.



You may have to make it a little larger for you to see the whole effect. I think I used to much sparkle. I can honestly say that this picture does not do it justice. I'm still trying to get my camera fixed so I'm using anyone's I can to get the photo's. I can't stress it enough to take a look at our other Designer's from our Design Team. They make great projects. Good Luck with the challenge and I will see you next Sunday. Have a Wonderful Week!!

3 comments:

susan said...

Great job, Michelle! LOVE all the glitter you used on this. She looks so pretty with that light pink dress and very sparkly wings. Love the white layer, too, with those loops.

Edwina said...

Tell your family you want a camera for Valentine's Day. grin :) Lots of sparkle! Wish I could see the detail better. Love the colors! Edwina Brown

Susan said...

VERY sparkly! love the L/O and flower also :)
Susan