Sunday, January 15, 2012

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE

THE ROBYN'S FETISH SUNDAY CHALLENGE #90

Burrrrrr!!! It's a very cold day here. We are trying to reach the 20's but I don't know. The sun is out so maybe we will. It is nice to have natural light instead of using the lamps. I'm a  stickler when it comes to saving electric with the way the bills come in. The kids think I'm crazy but they are catching on. Also, there is snow on the ground. Our first sign of winter. Bring on the blizzard. LOL My dad hates when I say that because he has to keep the roads clear in our township.

Dis Digi Downloads is our great designer for this week. Our theme is animals. Who doesn't like animals? When is comes to snakes I'm out. All the other animals is fine with me. Well I had already done the fox last week so this week I worked with a dog with a turtle. Turtles are the cutest little things. Are you ready to hear what the prize is? It another great one. Here it is:

The winner will receive
 a $10 voucher to the
Di’s Digi Download Store.

Didn't I tell you it was a great prize. Make sure you get your projects in on time. To see the rules for this great challenge just go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog Everything that you need to know you will find right there on that blog.

Now it's time to show you the card I made this week.


Since this was an animal theme I used paper with animals on the background. I do hope that you can see it. I will remind you that the other designer's made projects with different animals so I hope you would go and see all their great projects. Well this is my post for the day so I hope you found everything interesting. I do hope you come back next Sunday for another great challenge. Have a wonderful Week.

3 comments:

Edwina said...

I love the flowers you put around the image. It looks like they are in a flower garden. The soft colors are so soothing. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Hannelie said...

Lovely soft colors!
Great card!

susan said...

Soft, delicate colors for this cute little puppy! Love the way you have put this all together. Great card!