Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Grafico's Monday Challenge

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #120

Good Morning. It's a little grey and rainy here but so far it's starting out good. I get to go and shop for some scrapbooking supplies. That has to be one of my favorite activities. I'm actually running out of Valentine's Day and Easter. I had alot on hand and can't believe that it is gone already. I need to stay to my list so I don't go overboard. LOL I don't think that I have stuck to a list. You always see something that you need to have. Not one of the item but two. That's right I buy everything in two's.

Now let's get to the good stuff we are wanting to read. We used the designer Sanqunetti Design. The digital stamps that we used was named Tickets Galore. There are many tickets you can choose from to make any project that you want. This was a hard one for me. The tickets are great but I have not done anything with a ticket used in it. I really don't go anywhere that you use tickets. Let's see all the tickets you can use.



See how many tickets there are. Many tickets for many projects. Check out this set and more designs from Sanqunetti Design's Here. At My Grafico Arts & Crafts Community you can also see many more digital stamps from nay more designers.

The challenge for the next two weeks is Tickets Anywhere For Someone Special. You have until February 3rd until Midnight. If you need to read the rules again just go to My Grafico Challenge Blog. You also upload your projects there.

Well, I will show you the creation I made from the tickets.


Well we are at the end. I hope you take time to visit the other Design Team Member's Blogs and see what they did with their tags. I will say that their creations are beautiful. Have a Wonderful Week!!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Great project Michelle.