Monday, November 14, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY FEATURE

MONDAY'S FEATURE WEEK FOR MY GRAFICO

Welcome to another Feature Week with My Grafico. This week we will show you a Digital Stamp set that the Design Team worked with. I will let you know about the challenge later on in the post. This is a little bit late being posted and I do apologize. Everyone forgets to do things here and there. As I said before, I need a big planner to keep all my commitments right there in front of me in the morning.

This week we worked with Dream Loft. The Digital Clip Art we worked with were called Love Bus Clip Art Collection. I thought of the 60's immediately and couldn't wait to see what it was we were working with. Of course, several things came to mind but some I just couldn't do. I was wanting a picture of one of my family members from the 60's but didn't find any. Not many people took pictures back then to show their future family anything that they lived through. Stories are great but having a picture with it makes it so much more to say. Well let's show you a picture of these Digital Clip Art from Dream Loft.

11142011_Stamp

Pretty Groovy!! LOL Had to put that in there. If you would like to go and see more or Dream Loft's clip art I will give you the link for you. I will give you the link and then from there go to the rest of the store and see all the designer's work.


Now, this is our feature week and not our challenge week. Last week we started the Challenge theme Autumn. You still have a chance to get in on that challenge. You have until the 18th of November at Midnight. For more of the rules of this change just go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/. Feel free to share these challenges with your friends.

Well let me show you what I made from this clip art. I made a card. I have been trying to think outside of the box but everything I came up with was a card or a scrapbook layout. I do think the card came out great. I love the gemstones.


I hope you all like it. This was a little time consuming but well worth it. Please look at the other Design Team Members Blogs and leave them some LOVE. Have a wonderful week and I will see you next week with a new challenge. Good Luck.

No comments: