Sunday, November 20, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS SUNDAY CHALLENGE

SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) CHALLENGE #82


Wow, it's another Sunday for a great challenge from I Did It Creations. I'm sure you are looking forward to this one this week. It's a great one. Before I get started to tell you about the challenge I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving!! I was shocked when my Husband told me I need to start getting things for the dinner. I still thought I had another week. Another shocker, my Husband was the one that reminded me. That doesn't happen to many times. I was really not going to have a dinner in the beginning when we talked about it three weeks ago. Everyone has other places to go at different times that I didn't want to bother. I guess that's probably why I forgot all about it. I guess he decided who comes, comes and who doesn't it's their loss. We should still do it for the kids that are at home. Enough of my rambling. Lets get to the real reason we are here. The great Sunday Challenge.

First let me tell you that our designer this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More and the challenge has to do with Snowmen. I hear Snowmen and I automatically think of snow. I love the snow and ask for a blizzard every year. Makes my Dad mad since he works for our Township and has to clear those roads. I don't say it around him no more. LOL.

The prize this week is one image from Robyn's Fetish Store. Now, if you use her image you will win two images. She has a great big store so you could find almost everything that you like and more. Her store is at: http://robynsfetish.com/shop/ More of the rules for the challenge is at this URL also. If you have any questions let me know or Susan's e-mail will be on that page to.

I picked out a Snowman that is happy with his There is Snow Place like Snow Home. He's so cute. I just couldn't fit the name on the card by time I finished with the embellishments. I had the sign made with the saying above but I couldn't make it fit. I still think the card turned out very cute. Remember you can make a snowman for our challenge. You could turn around and send it to someone for a Christmas Card. Well let's show you my card.


I hope you can see the snowflakes. There are also birds eating feed. Can't wait to make one myself this year. LOL Pleas visit our wonderful Design Team's blog and leave them comments on their creations. My list is on the sidebar of my blog. Good Luck to everyone that enter's and I will see you next Sunday for a new challenge. Have a Wonderful Week and Happy Turkey Day.

3 comments:

susan said...

Great card! I love those 2 little birds, too. They are adorable and I see the decorations on them, too. Wonderful. entertaining post about your Thanksgiving dinner plans. We usually go through the same kind of thing here. LOL! It really seems like Thanksgiving crept up on us this time, doesn't it?

Liliya said...

Hello Michelle! Just stoping by to meet you closer. I am new DT member and am looking forward to work with you in IDIC DT!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love the snowman and the glitter.