Monday, November 21, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #116

MONDAY'S CHALLENGE WEEK AT MY GRAFICO

Good Morning. Today is the start of a new challenge for My Grafico. We will get into more detail about that in just a few minutes. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If you read my blog yesterday I said the same thing and gave you a little insight of what my family does for Thanksgiving. You are more then welcome to go and see that post. This year has just gone to fast for me. I remember in high school it seemed like the days lasted forever but the older you get the shorter the days are. Sounds crazy but I know the older you get the more responsibilities we all have.

Well lets start with who the designer the Design Team worked with this week. The designer is Zenware Designs and the Digital Stamps that we worked with was Vintage Appliance Stamps. These reminded me of the comedy shows back in the 70's. It also shows how technology has made everything so much easier these days then back then. Here's a picture of the Digital Stamps. I'm sure you will love them and have great memories to make them scrapbook layouts or cards.

Vintage Appliance Stamps

These are pretty vintage. I remember having a blow dryer like that for my barbie. There are so many different things that you will remember from these vintage appliances. Zenware has many different Digital Stamps that you can see at My Grafico's Store. You can begin here by going to the direct link to the Digital Stamps you see above at:


Now this is our challenge week that will last for two weeks. The theme is going to be Dinner/Cleaning. The end date for the entries is December 2nd at midnight. The prize will be this wonderful stamp set. Who wouldn't want to get free Digital Stamps. You can never have enough. Ask me, I know. For more information about the challenge you can go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/. Take a look at the entries and see what everyone comes up with. You are more then welcome to tell your friends about these challenges. The more the merrier.

Well I made a card this week with the Digital Stamps from Zenware. I have different sayings for all the stamps but decide to go with the one I'm about to show you. I was surprised at how many sayings you could come up with about appliances. Let's not make you wait. Here is my card.


I think it's cute. The paper in the bake was about making chocolate chip cookies so I thought this all went well together. Please visit the other Design Teams Blogs and let thee know how you love their projects. You may get some ideas to make a card for out challenge. Good Luck to all those who enter. See you next Monday


3 comments:

Laurence said...

lovely card. Am pleased to be a DT with you at I did it Creation.

Susan said...

Hi Michelle, nice to meet you! I LOVE the title of your blog! Congrats on your new little love arriving soon!
You have a beautiful smile, and just shine through that photo as a friendly and "homey" person, it would be great to meet in person, I have found I feel that way about a lot of wonderful crafty women I have met on the internet especially in blogland! I look forward to being part of the IDIC DT with you. :)
Hugs,
Susan (G)

Dawn T said...

It really is cute...