Monday, October 3, 2011

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #115

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #115

Welcome to a new week at My Grafico. Here is a rainy dreary day. Although by the end of the week it will be back in the 70's. I wish it would make up it's mind because I can't get rid of these allergies and sinus infections. The medicine makes me tired and I feel like I'm loosing alot of crafting time. With my daughter in school I have more time to work on my crafts but it's so quiet around here I fall asleep. I am a baby when it come's to medicine. I have never been able to take it without falling asleep. Oh well, at least I am getting some things done. I even have my project for this week. That's a great thing.

This week we worked with Designer Sarah Paris and they are called Green Finger Stamp. There was a wide variety of different stamps and many possibilities of things to make with these. I have to say I could not figure out which project I had in mind to make. Once I started on one it was so easy to finish it up. I just need a craft room so I can find my supplies easier. Well lets show you the stamp that I was able to use this week:


So if you would like to take a closer look at these stamps here is the link that will take you right to them. When you are there look at the rest of Sarah Paris Designs. I'm positive you will find more that you will want. Here is your link:


Well I hope you like the card that I made this week. I do hope that it has given you some ideas as what to do with yours

Well I hope you liked the card and also visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.

2 comments:

susan said...

I like your card! The colors are nice, too.

Man! I have to stop looking at these cute stamp sets! LOL! I am off to get this one, I think.

Dawn T said...

such a cute card Michelle. It was a great set to work with.