Sunday, October 2, 2011

SUNDAY'S CHALLENGE FOR I DID IT CREATIONS

CHALLENGE #75 FOR SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC)

Happy Sunny Sunday Morning. At least it's sunny here but getting cold. Only in the 50's. So later today I will be cleaning registers so I can turn on my furnace. My cat's have been sleeping with me since it started getting cold. One of them is 15 pounds and insists sleeping on my side. As soon as I get the furnace on the cat's sleep right by them. More sleep for me. WooHoo.

This weeks sponsor is Glitterbabe. The theme for this week's challenge is Halloween. The stamp that I used is a Milk Can with pumpkins. I know your thinking how is this Halloween but when you see the picture you will see items that you decorate with for this Season.

Glitterbabe has very generously provided a FREEBIE for our challenge today. If you would like to use the FREEBIE for your entry, please email me at
and I will send you "CAT ON A BROOM" for your submission.
Please put "CHALLENGE FREEBIE" in the SUBJECT LINE of your email.

The PRIZE is a terrific one, too! Glitterbabe is offering a $10 coupon to be used at her store!

I called my called my card Harvest Time. I hope you enjoy it. This was actually a fun card to make. I love making the barn look also. Here it is for you to see:



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

2 comments:

susan said...

Great card! Love the tiny buttons or charms you used for the gourds and that wood grain background is terrific! Really a very nice and pretty Autumn card that you could even use for birthdays.

wannabcre8tive said...

A really great fall card. I love the wood in the background.