Monday, October 17, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #114

Hello again!! I'm catching up and now I'm going to tell you about My Grafico's preview for this week. I don't want to bore you with all the things that I said in the last post that was posted earlier today. Kids are in school and I'm getting a little bit caught up. I'm so glad. So, here is the project that My Grafico's Design Team worked on this week.

This week we worked with DreAm Loft and the set called Little Monster SVG. These monsters are very cute and not scary to the little ones that you decorate for. I had started one project, threw it away and started a new one which I will show you here in a minute. I decided to use all the monsters because you can't just pick one out of this bunch. Here is the SVGs for you to look at:


So if you would like to take a closer look at these stamps here is the link that will take you right to them. When you are there look at the rest of DreAm Loft's Design's. I'm positive you will find more that you will want. Here is your link:

http://www.mygrafico.com/svg-cutting-templates/little-monsters-svg/prod_5485.htm\

This week we are still on the challenge for the Baby Shower. You have until Sunday night to get your projects in. I can't wait to see these cards. For all the rules and to enter your card just go to My Grafico's Challenge blog at http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/

Now here is the project that I made for the little monsters. This was an easy thing to make but was just time consuming. I still think it turned out great.




Well I hope you liked the card and also visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.