Monday, August 29, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #111

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #111

Welcome to another My Grafico's challenge. This week is going to be totally different with our challenges which I will let you know here in a minute. Did everyone have a wonderful weekend? I know the people on the east coast did not. If you had loved ones or friends that was on the east coast I hope that they made it through OK. I have a sister-in-law in North Carolina but she was far enough inland that she was OK. I have more relatives on the east coast and so far they are doing OK to. I never seen such a big storm as Irene. Weather these days seem to be worse then years ago. Ok lets get started on the new challenges.

I hope that you will like the new set up for our challenges. We will be having Bi-weekly
challenges and Monday Features that the Design Team will be doing for you.
Once again, please visit the rules as some have changed.
We now have a fun theme for the first challenge. The theme is Back To School. We will be taking your entries up until Sunday September 10th at midnight.

This week we worked with Dilek Design Studio and the stamps are called Back To School. These stamps came at a good time since schools are starting everywhere. These are very adorable for those first of school pages, cards or other altered projects. So here is the picture of her stamps:


If you would like to view this set and more just go to the link that I have provided below:




Now here is my project. No card this week but a cute little lunch box.


Well I hope you liked the lunch box and also visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.


2 comments:

KristyLee said...

Hi Michelle
I got in my comment section from you a comment saying I hope you get my comment. Thats it? How are you doing today? Well this evening? Ive been making cards today.
Peace,
Kristy

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little lunch box is so cute.