Monday, August 15, 2011

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #109

WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S MY GRAFICO MONDAY CHALLENGE

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did. I had some time this weekend to work on some scrapbooking things and spend time again with my Grandson. I love the time that we do have together. I wish his other would let us have him more like she is suppose to but my son and her still cannot get along. They are so young that they don't understand what they are doing to their son. I've tried to talk to them but it's like talking to a cement wall.

Things here at My Grafico are changing. We have a new DT Coordinator. Congratulations goes to Tammylee. Here blog is still on the sidebar of my blog. Our latest Coordinator, Tazza, is going to be having her baby soon and needed some time to get things ready for this blessing. Congratulations to her.

We will have bi-weekly challenges but the DT will still be having a project every Monday. These new challenges will be starting August 29. I'm so excited with the new changes. I hope to see you when everything changes. When I know more you will know also.

This week we worked with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff called Retro Movie Digital Stamps. These are very cute stamps that will remind you of the beginning of the Movie you are watching. Here is the picture of her stamps:


These are so cute. I know you will want to get these stamps. Now here is the project that I made with these stamps.


Well I hope you liked the card and visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.

No comments: