Sunday, August 14, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE #68

I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE #68

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday Morning. We are going to have rain all day. I can't complain. Yesterday was a beautiful day. Very blue skies with a few clouds. I also seen my Grandson this afternoon with two little Granddaughters. My son has been with his girlfriend for over a year so with a great girl that has the two girls. Thier great little girls and my Grandson loves playing with them. They love the new swing set that we got for them and they just play and play. Great Days.

This weeks sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. The theme for this week's challenge is Shaped Cards. I have to admit that I have not made many shaped cards. This is only my second one. I need to read up on them and maybe get some templates to practice with. If you would love to check out Robyn's images just go to:

This week's challenge winner will win 1 free digi of their choice from the current sponsor.
If you use one of the current sponsor's images you will win a $5.00 shopping coupon from that sponsor.If you want to learn more about the challenge and how to enter go to the I Did It Creations Blog spot here:

Now here is the shaped card that I made this week.



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with this week's challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

No comments: