Monday, September 5, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY CHALLENGE #71

SUNDAY CHALLENGE #71

Good Morning to everyone out there. I hope you are enjoying this Labor Day Weekend. Our Family has never done anything special on this week end. We usually stay home and spend our time with the kids. What is more important then family.

This weeks sponsor is Kelly's Kids. The theme for this week's challenge is Girly Girl. The stamp that I used is called Abby's First Camera. She was a very cute a little girl. I didn't go with alot of pink but I think it still turned out to be a girly girly card. I did make the embellishments that have the flower in the middle and the girl in the other. I love adding embellishments that I have made and is from the papers I use. Kelly's Kids has many more digital stamps. So if you are interested in looking at her stamps just go to:


Kelly's Kids is offering 3 images of choice to the lucky winner of our challenge this week. Remember that this week's challenge is Girly Girl.

Now here is my card that I made with Abby's First Camera



This next photo shows the embellishment that I made that you see in the corners of my card.

1 comment:

mom2fivekiddos said...

Such a cute card! I love the corner embellishments you made!
kristin