Sunday, September 11, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS SUNDAY CHALLENGE (IDIC) #72

I DID IT CREATIONS SUNDAY CHALLENGE #72

Good Morning!!! For some of us it's a day of remembering the ones we lost and some that had family member's that were hero's that day. It is a day of many mixed emotions. I think everyone remembers what they were doing the exact minute the planes hit. I was in the hospital with my son who had spinal meningitis. I was grateful my whole family was there in his room. He ended up OK but it was very scary. I hope everyone spends this day remembering or doing what they need to do to get through today.

This weeks sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. The theme for this week's challenge is anything goes.  The stamp that I used is called Choo Choo train. When I picked this image I had a great idea but what I made is so totally different from my original idea. Robyn's Fetish has many more digital stamps. So if you are interested in looking at her stamps just go to:


We are offering a FREEBIE with this challenge,
so if you want to use it, just email me,

Now here is my card that I made with the Choo Choo Train.



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

No comments: