Sunday, October 9, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #337 "NATURE"


Hello to everyone who is here today. Hope all is well with you. It's been a busy week here. There was extra stuff to do because something broke or wasn't put in right. (My Son's Fault) Lots of cleaning up and then fixing it. Just isn't the week I had planned. I did plan what I was going to do everyday and I only finished Monday and Tuesday's work. Enough of me, here is our sponsor.


Pickled Potpourri is our sponsor for out "Nature" challenge. They have Digital Stamps for almost every occasion possible. They are very delicate and beautiful. You really need to check this sponsor's store. Since our challenge was for "Nature." I had the pleasure of using her digital stamp called "Beehive," So before I show you what I did with the beehive, let me share with you what they will be giving our lucky winner.

$7.00 Gift Certificate
To

Now here is "Beehive"


I hope you like the card. I had so much fun coloring the beehive. My mother-in-law actually had a huge one in one of her bushes that a bee keeper had to come and get it out. More honey for him. I didn't want just a yellow beehive. So since I seen the beehive and the way it looked in the bushes, I took the look from it to try and make it look like that one. I had bee paper from a Pooh collection and used it. Then I added the two beehives and all the bee's. I really think that it turned out really cute. Here is the short list of items I used.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- EK Success (Classic Pooh Collection)
Bee Hives and Bee Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for stopping by this week to see our new challenge. I do hope that you will show us your card that is from nature. Of course, if you would like to see all our design team cards, just head on over to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Hope you have a fantastic week and I will see you again next Sunday.



1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle this is one gorgeous card full of so much sweetness and delight I love it
hugs
lorraine x