Sunday, October 2, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 336 "SQUARE CARDS"


Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine has been busy and I won't be getting a break today. It started out that we were to move some of my husband's mother things out of her house and put in storage. But my son , who lives with her, decided that he was going to move out Saturday. Big mess!! Now, oldest son decided to move today. Of all weekend's for my boys to move it just left me and my husband to move his mom's stuff alone. I'm not use to all of this work. Monday can't come fast enough.


Our great sponsor this week is Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner. I was grateful that I was given the image "Toadie's Hall." This mushroom house is so cute with the frog sitting on top of it. I have to say the frog is the most cutest part of the image but the whole image is adorable. The prize that they are giving to someone this week is 

5 Digital Stamps
Of
The Winner's Choice 
From 

This is a really nice prize that they are giving. 


I really hope that you like this card. I really had fun making it. I loved working with the frogs. They are adorable.I know this is a mushroom but looks like the bottom of a tree. So that's why I colored it two different colors. I added the other frogs on places where there was lily pads and I made the little squares across the bottom so I could add some more frogs. This paper was perfect for this card. It took me awhile to find it because I hadn't seen it for awhile but I did find it. Here is my list of items I used. 

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio & Core-Ordinations
Paper -- DCWV
Frog Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm at the end of another post. Thank You for stopping by to see the card that I hope inspired you. All of our design team made some cute square cards that you can see over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card. I would love to hear from you. Need to go. I hope you all have a wonderful week!!


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is full of wonder and joy Michelle, the image is super so are the papers and frog embellishments, I do love frogs I have a pond in my garden for them but I only have one since the frog disease seems to have wiped so many out, he croaks each Spring for a mate to come visit him but he never gets a response, poor thing, keep well
hugs
lorraine x