Sunday, October 26, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE 235 "STITCHING REAL OR FAUX"


Good Morning on this beautiful Sunday morning. It's cold out but the sun is great. Well I said last week that I had my grand children for the weekend. Great seeing them but I caught my grand daughters flu bug. I have been sick all week and this flu comes with one terrific headache. I'm still feeling ill today and have no idea how to feel better. I still have their two totes in the corner of the living room with toys on the floor all around them. You would think I was the one that has kids. Their might be more when my grandson has his birthday party soon. both sides of the family spoil him. He is the first grandchild on both sides. Double trouble in the spoiling part I guess.

Stitching "Real or Faux" is the theme this week. This is a great challenge to have. I did my stitching faux. I have had some troubles stitching with a real needle and thread. I need to work on it more. A Day For Daisies is our sponsors this week. They also have a blog and newsletter that you can sign up for to follow them. wouldn't be great to get e-mails about things that are going on with them since they have the greatest stamps to work with. The image they let me use is called "Cupid Dreams." This little girl looks so peaceful laying on her cloud. I have had this angel paper for a long time and decided to use it on one side of it. It's beautiful paper and I made sure I had many pieces of it. A Day for Daisies is giving the below for this weeks winner.

$12.00 Gift Card
To 
The Day For Daisies Store

Great prize for this week if I say so myself. Since the cupid was on a cloud I decided to make a couple more clouds to go with it. I also added more cupids also to kind of make it a peaceful setting with more then one cupid. I do hope you like it. I would like to Thank A Say For Daisies for letting me use this great image. Here is the card of the image "Cupid Dreams."


Do you see how peaceful she looks. I wanted the image to look like she was up in the sky but have a patterned paper to go with it. I think it helped with the background look. You can see the faux stitching on all the clouds. I made it a different color so you could see it right as you look at the card. This is the list of items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- From My Paper Stash
Angels & Stars -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for joining with me on this post I made. I hope you found the card interesting and it gives you some inspiration when you work on your project. Our fabulous design team made great cards and you can see them here at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge. You will also add your entries there. So, have a wonderful Sunday and Week. I will see you next week. The first days of November.

2 comments:

cass said...

Very cute Michelle, love the stitched clouds

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Well done on this card! It is beautiful. I love the stitching around the clouds. It makes them seem dimensional. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown