Monday, April 28, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "CREATE A BOOKMARK OR A TAG"


Hello this Monday morning!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was able to see my grand kids and see what my son was up to. He is trying to fix up the house he has. It just needs a little work done to it. 

As you see from the title, our challenge is create a bookmark or a tag. I ended up making a tag. The image that I used is called "Snow Drop Fairy."  I don't know if you know but I love angels. Fairies are close enough looking like an angel. So if you see a lot of angels you will know why. 

Let's all get excited this week because we have two sponsors this week. Two Winner's is great. This week the first sponsor is Delicious Doodles.


Delicious Doodles will be giving one lucky winner four digital images. There are wonderful images at their site. The second sponsor is Digital Delights

 

Digital Delights is going to give the other lucky winner a $5.00 Gift Certificate to use at their store. You will have a hard time spending that with all the great images that they have also.

Since I was using the Snow Drop Fairy I wanted to put glitter on the tag. She looks like she is on the ground under all the flowers. That's why I put a little brown on the tag. So, here is my tag I made for this challenge.


Yes I made the picture a little big but I wanted you to see the glitter on the flowers and it's on the background paper also. Here is the items that I used to make this tag.

Base Of The Tag -- The Paper Company
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Glitter -- Ranger (Crystal Ice)
String --  Decorative Trim (Twisted Cord)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well, I'm done for this Monday and I hope you enjoyed the tag. Please go to Incy Wincy Designs Monday Challenge to add your tag or mark book to our challenge. Have a great rest off the week and I will see you next Monday.

No comments: