Sunday, October 13, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 181 "SQUARE CARDS ONLY"

 
Hello Everyone!! Welcome to another Sunday Challenge. We all know that this week went fast. My daughter had the whole week off for our county fair. Our area has a lot of farmland so their are a lot of kids in our FFA. So, since so many will be missing school they just give the students the whole week off. Although I can say she was hardly home. On top of her soccer she spent so many days with her friends at the fair, mall and even a Halloween Party. I think she spent at least almost a whole day home this week. She was feeling bad that she wasn't here but I told her that this is the life of a teenage girl. I just forgot what it was like to be that young and running around the whole time. Now I know why my parents always said I was never home. I'm still adjusting. Being home alone has been fun and tough at the same time. I miss my little girl who always wanted to be with me.
 
Now to the real reason we are all here. The Sunday Challenge which the theme is "Square Cards Only." Our sponsor this week is Paper Pretties. Just by their name you should know they have great images. My image that I used this week is called Butterfly and Blossoms. When I seen the blossoms I knew that I wanted to work with this image. I wanted to make it a little bright and with many colors. I also loved the butterfly just sitting on top of the blossoms. Well let's see what Paper Pretties is giving to the winner this week.
 
6 Digital Stamps
Of
The Winner's Choice
From
The Paper Pretties Store
 
Now I would like to show you the card that I made with this image. I named my card Blossoms
 
 
I tried to brighten the card up with the program that I usually use. I wanted the vibrant colors to come out off the page. I have so many colors of flowers but when I get to a card that I would love to use them I never can find the colors. So, I did use what I had but would like to have had a couple of big white flowers to add. Here is the items that I did use to make this
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV
Flowers & Rhinestones -- My Boxes of Extras
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
I know that I didn't use a lot to make it but I think it turned out pretty. This is the end to my post this week. Just remember to go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to enter your square cards this week. Have a Wonderful Week!!
 


2 comments:

Edwina said...

hi Michelle, I love the flowers and papers you used with your image. Bright and cheerful. Love it a lot. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Amy A said...

Michelle, I love the colors you've chosen for this card. BEAUTIFUL!!

Hugs,

Amy (DT Sis)