Sunday, August 11, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 172 "LOTS OF LAYERS"

 
Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you are all having a wonderful week. This has been a great one hear. That's kind of funny to say because we usually have the most drama that I know. My oldest son has a new job. He has wanted to work for this company for months and they finally hired him. He was happy to tell his boss Goodbye. He is an electric line man. My other son went from part-time to full-time construction worker. Finally, my daughter made the soccer team. Tryouts were Monday through Wednesday and they called Wednesday after the last tryout and gave her the news. Then they tell us that she will be in the soccer preview on Saturday. These kids haven't played before but it was just a preview. They didn't win the two games but they never played together yet. After a couple of practices they will all mesh. I also found out that there is a lot more running to practices and games. Seeing her happy makes it all worth while.

Our sponsor this week is Wings & Willows. This is an etsy store where they sell their images. I love the animals they have created. The image that I was lucky to work with is called Follow Your Dreams. It's a hot air balloon with three little animals in the basket. I called mine "Sending You Well Wishes." We are to use a lot of layers for our cards. I did mine a little different. Hope you will all like it. Now Wings & Willows are giving out a great prize for the winner of this challenge.

$10.00 Gift Certificate
To Be Used At
The
Wings and Willows Store

Now I'm excited. You get to see the layers on my card. Look at the balloon because there are some layers on it.


 
Some of the squares on the balloon are popped up in different places. I know it's kind of hard to see but I hope you can. I colored the bottom, colored another one, then put the one on top with a pop up sticker. Here are the other items that I used to make this card.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV
Title -- Made with Word-Art
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
It didn't take many items to make this but it is cute. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is the place to go to add your card for the lots of layers. You will also see the other designers cards on there to. Well, I hope you all have a good week and come back next Sunday for the next challenge.
 

3 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Balloon. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your cheerful card. The sentiment is so pretty with the different colors. This card will cheer up some one and brighten their room. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely colouring and card cheers Sue N x