Sunday, May 19, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 160 "FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS"

 
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. I can not believe it's Sunday again. I have been so busy with my son's and daughter that time just flies by. My middle son finally has a job. He's almost 21 and he's going to college two days a week. I told him when he started college that he didn't have to work because I thought he would be busy all the time. With him going two days a week, I decided that he needed to go get a job. My daughter is still busy with her soccer. She was also inducted to the National Honor Society Monday night. I cried, of course, when she was called up to accept. I'm a very proud MOM. My oldest son may be getting a better job. I'm praying for him. I want him to actually like the job he is doing. All three of them made me real happy on Mother's Day. They bought me the most lovely gifts. Great job kiddos. I Love You all to the moon and back!!
 
 
OAK POND CREATIONS
 
Oak Pond Creations is a wonderful place to go to. They are an etsy store and you will love the things that you find there. The image that Oak Pond Creations let me use is called "King Of Courage." I hope you can guess what four legged friend this is. I will let you see my card to see if you guessed correctly. With this image I made a birthday card for a child turning one. I made it whether your giving it to a boy or girl. Let's show you what the prize is for this week's challenge.

3 Digital Stamps
Of
The Winner's Choice

Well here is my card with my King of Courage. Do you know what friend I used? Guess no longer. Here is the card that I made.

 
Did you guess that it was a lion. I hope so. Isn't he so adorable. I think the background paper worked perfect for this card. So if you like this card, I'm going to give you the items that I used making this.
 
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Paper - The Paper Studio
Embellishments - Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
Font of Happy Birthday - Cool Dots 
 
What kind of four legged friend you will use this week? I'm glad that I had the opportunity to use the lion. Our challenge blog is at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Just go there to put you projects in for this week's challenge. Thank You for reading my post and I hope to see you next Sunday for a new challenge. Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week!!
 



2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love this cute birthday card. It will be treasured. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Oak Pond SC said...

Michelle this birthday card is so adorable. Perfect designer paper for this image and excellent layout on this card. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim